Current Skincare Products

Having quite “normal” skin I would say my skin care regime is relatively simple. I do not suffer with skin problems such as acne/oily skin and my eczma has never affected my facial area which is a huge relief.

An area I have always had to work on is uneven skin tone. I can suffer with dull complexion and dark circles which has often affected my confidence in going “make-up free”. I have adapted a pretty good skin routine morning and night which has drastically improved the look and feel and health of my facial area.

img_2294

Bobbi Brown Radiance Boost – This stuff is legitimately magic. I use it in the mornings whilst washing my face with luke-warm water and it evens my skin tone and gives me a brighter, healthier glow. I only need to use this twice a week (it is not necassary to use every single morning) and twice is more than enough to give me skin a healthy boost.

img_2289

After I have cleansed my face in the morning I use a good amount of the No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream. I have been using this cream for almost a year now and it has become a staple in my daily routine. The moisteriser instantly brightens and smooths out any blemishes/ problem areas. It also makes the perfect primer base to apply any make-up which is really useful as I often forget to properly prime!

img_2285

Deborah Mitchell Heaven Clarifying Oil Serum* – I was kindly sent this product for review and have been really pleased with the results. The oil can either be used on its own and applied directly to the skin or alternatively you can mix a few drops in with your face creams and apply together to the face. I have been using the latter option as this does not leave my skin feeling so greasy when applied with a face cream. The Serum smells beautifully spa like and has so far shown great results on my skin, smoothing it out and keeping my entire complexion hydrated. A little bit goes a long way with this serum which is super good for getting long-term use out of it.

img_2279

After properly cleaning my skin in the evening before bed I apply the Nivea Daily Essentials Regenerating Night Cream. This cream is slightly oily so sits on the skin for a while longer than normal creams which leaves my skin still soft and moisterised in the morning. In the winter months I love to use this face cream as my skin is being exposed to artifically warmed air which can leave your face dry, the high street night cream from Nivea is perfect for battling against that. I really cannot fault this cream, especially being less than £5.00! 100% recommendation from me.

Do you have a specific face care routine you stick to? What are your favourite products to use for your face? X

22 Comments

1. Hanna 6th February 2017 / 7:11 pm

I’ve been using the Nivea Night cream for awhile! Love it

2. dominica 18th January 2017 / 3:07 pm

Love nivea and I actually have ths cream and very happy wit it. Lovely reviews as always! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Happy New Year to you and your family!! Dominica from http://www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

3. Sara 3rd January 2017 / 4:35 am

Your photography is lovely. Nivea products have always been a favorite!

Sara | Sara Spoke

4. Sherika 25th November 2016 / 1:02 am

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris sed nulla sed odio tempor pretium.

5. Sarah A 14th November 2016 / 6:21 pm

The bobby brown radiance boost sounds like such a gorgeous product and perfect for the colder months! Will definitely check it out 🙂

Sarah | http://www.whatsarahwrites.com

6. MJ 14th November 2016 / 5:53 pm

Never heard of this brand! Sounds pretty dope based on your post so I think I’d give it a go!

7. Jessica 14th November 2016 / 5:26 pm

I have oily skin, but I do love the Nieva products! Never tired their night cream before, might have to pick that up on my next shopping trip! Thanks for sharing!

Jessica | foodandbaker.co.uk

8. Chloe 14th November 2016 / 5:21 pm

Hi, great info on products. I have to stick to one product due to bad skin. I hope one day to try more, Chloe https://pinkiebag.com/

9. Sophie 14th November 2016 / 5:13 pm

That’s so nice that you can use a variety of products because of your normal skin type! I’m oily but the Bobbi Brown radiance boost looks lovely! Might have to purchase before Xmas! For my skin though I always stick to a simple routine as if I add too much in I breakout no matter what the products are 🙂 xx

10. kirsty-rose 14th November 2016 / 5:10 pm

Thank you for this post! I also have pretty normal akin but I also never feel confident going makeup free as my skin is so pink! Some of these products sound really good so I must look out for them!

11. Emily 14th November 2016 / 5:09 pm

Your skin looks lovely in your photo below, so I’d say this routine is working! I’ve got to try out primer someday — do you think this day cream would work for combination skin?

Emily
    emilyhallock.blogspot.com

12. Tanya 14th November 2016 / 5:06 pm

I love these kind of posts. I really need to try these products.

13. marie 14th November 2016 / 3:52 pm

Lovely skincare routine 🙂
    I love the Deborah Mitchell too, have been using for few weeks now too .